<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\07528286143\46blogName\75Blue+Ink,+Medium+Point\46publishMode\75PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\46navbarType\75BLUE\46layoutType\75CLASSIC\46searchRoot\75http://blueinkmediumpoint.blogspot.com/search\46blogLocale\75en_US\46v\0752\46homepageUrl\75http://blueinkmediumpoint.blogspot.com/\46vt\0757415711916024545574', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

A New Song

Sunday night I learned a new song at church. Googling it, I discovered that it's been around for a bit, but I'd not heard it until Sunday: "Revelation Song"

Sam and Beth sounded awesome on it. As we sang, I was overwhelmed by many emotions. I get to help lead it this Sunday. I hope I can do it justice. If you click here you can read the lyrics while listening to Kari Jobe sing it. (Scroll down a bit to activate the video.) Chills. What will it feel like to someday praise God in person? Even more chills!

I also created some new ring tones for the new year. I took some songs I like but hopefully won't get too sick of. I picked parts of the songs that wouldn't annoy:
"Relator" by Pete Yorn and Scarlet Johansson (yes, the actress)
"Rescue" by Seabird
"Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?" by She & Him (I used the ending instrumental only)
"Right as Rain" by Adele

 

for this post

 
Blogger Jeff & Martha Says:

I love that song! I like Phillips, Craig and Dean's version.

 
 
Blogger Sarah Mitchell Says:

I have had the pleasure of singing that song a few times at church. It's one of my absolute favorites. It's just beautiful!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Oh, Kelly. You need to buy a Travis Cottrell cd. You've not heard anything until you've heard him and his praise team do it. Kari's good but doesn't hold a candle, in my opinion, to TC. I know you don't care for Beth M. but you would go nuts at a Living Proof Live Event for the worship time. It's worth the price of admission!!!!!! Pray you're doing well. Love ya, jl

 

Leave a Reply